Join Calitics front page contributing editor David Dayen as special guest co-host of Don't Hijack My Thread! on Wednesday October 3 at 8PM Eastern/5PM Pacific.
David not only was our very first caller, but has been a regular co-host and caller on prior shows. He is also a very nice guy and devilishly handsome...
This week's topics are as follows:
- Last week's republican debate
- The coalition of the "leaving" - UK and others withdrawing their troops
- "no more funding" - Congress not listening to the now 70% of people who want Iraq funding cut
- "Shut up and legislate!" - we don't need resolutions condemning free speech.
- Court is back in session - what can we expect from the Supreme Court?
- John Edwards and public campaign financing
Click here to listen!!!